- Plan, implement and monitor risk-based audit engagements for WBC branches and head office according WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard.
- Supervise the internal auditors to accomplish the monthly and annual audit plan.
- Ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- Perform and coordinate the audit assignments of branches and head office.
- Perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
- Ensure all work-papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the Head of Internal Audit’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- Draft Audit/Investigation Report are timely submitted to HIA with quality and update audit plan.
- Timely review draft audit reports and working paper ensuring quality and adequacy of the work performed prior to submission of the draft audit report to HIA for final review.
- Assist HIA in conducting review of Post audit of all decision made by C-Level Executives.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- At least have 5-year experience in Internal and External Auditing, Accounting and Finance.
- Least 2 year-experience in supervisory or management level.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations including NBC, Tax, Labor law…
- Must understand and agree on WBC’s Vision, Mission, goals, Core values, and systems.
- Pursue CIA, CAT or ACCA or other qualification in accredited institution is an advantage.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.