- To manage and monitor system service and make sure service run smoothly.
- To communicate with external support vendors to address any issue.
- To implement the updated versions of software.
- Provide training to support staff related system product and service.
- To define and document system test plans for user acceptance testing and regression testing deliverables.
- To create or update documentation related to the activity performed (design document, maintenance procedure).
- Take ownership of the team performance, lead and develop staff under supervision.
- Troubleshot and resolve any issue related to payment system.
- Provide support to end user and relevant team.
- Well understand about SWIFT message and ISO message.
- Well understand both local and international payment system (CSS, VISA, Master,…).
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Research new feature/technology related to SWIFT system and payment system.
- To provide support for other project initiatives, when requested by management, to manage and/or participate in these project initiatives in line with the Bank’s strategic plans.
- Develop business case for critical system changes.
- Participate in the organization and planning of development resources and schedules.
- Keep improving web service/APIs skill to support company growth.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in working with the SWIFT network and payment system.
- Knowledge in database such as Oracle, SQL server.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in banking or finance is a plus.
- Knowledge in core banking system is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner, able to conduct independent research, methodical, careful, and very well organized.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.