- To assist in developing and revising general affairs policies and system of the company as needed and provide and support procurement functions .
- Be actively involved in developing annual administrative plan for WBC.
- To provide input to WBC’s business plan, especially in areas related to general affairs department
- To ensure that the process of acquisition and procurement of any supplies or services are properly carried out in accordance to the set policies and procedures.
- To support and help for providing hospitality services to WBC’s events and host both national and international visits as necessary.
- To ensure that all company’s assets including equipment, furniture, stationeries, and other logistics are properly used, maintained and updated in the asset list in accordance with the principal of best practices.
- Ensure that all staff, vehicles, offices and staff motorbikes are properly insured and effective support on printing related issues. i.e. on time supply of forms.
- To perform the role as quality check of the goods receipt with the request maker or related staff.
- To gain information related to administration and environmental impact to produce reliable reports (paper, fuel, kilometers driven, and utility expenses including electricity and water supply, etc.).
- To monitor the asset list to ensure that all company’s assets are properly used, maintained and updated.
- To provide support to control delivery services and the stock of stationery and support branch on the needed stationery as required.
- Monthly report to the manager for sharing and information as well as any concerns arising while completing his duties.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities. implement the performance and development management (PDM) system.
- To adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s mission, vision, core values.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree of business administration and related courses.
- Excellent writing in both English and Khmer.
- Excellent computer skills – Word processing, spreadsheets, and Microsoft access.
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, procurement/office field.
- Ability to communicate to individuals and groups in clear, simple terms.
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Must have a strong team-orientation, and good attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.