- Daily Monitor connection from CMS to other channels, ATMs Status, Batch Tasks and Import/Export Offline File Processing.
- Troubleshooting, raise and follow issue with Vendor and other related systems.
- Support and Prepare CMS SIT/UAT/PRO when release new package and ensure CMS version is up to date.
- Work with IT Operations team to support ATM rollout plan, testing & setup.
- Maintenance CMS User and Functions.
- Analyze and support requirement from user and business team.
- Support IT Management on IT Group BP on system planning, licensing.
- Work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in computer science majoring in computer programming.
- Technical training course or workshop on switching and or related card management system.
- Knowledge in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Knowledge on local/international card payment process.
- At least 2 years experiences in ATM support, switch and card system configuration & administration.
- Product configuration experience to support new card products & services.
- Good experience in working with business stakeholder for requirement gathering and analysis.
- Good experience in system troubleshooting, first level analysis, root cause analysis and solution as well as working experience with external vendor support.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.