- Prepare personal plan of action to ensure effective workflow.
- Control and make sure that the Daily Cheques Clearing is timely cleared and settled.
- Ensure that all transaction related are posted in system timely (CM & T24).
- Ensure that all reports related are updated and prepared timely as daily, weekly and monthly.
- Provide technical support to related staffs as need.
- Ensure that all documents are filled properly.
- Fully monitor on the process of physical Cheques transportation.
- Build the self-capacity mainly on finance, treasury technical skills for the future career development.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Ensure timely implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, banks, lenders, HQ and stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor University Degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting or Related field.
- Experience Reconciliation, Settlement or Clearing House Processing.
- Experience in supervising a team with sound problem-soling skills, demonstrate project experience.
- Experience with local and international payment process and system.
- Good interpersonal, managerial and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication in English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.