- Make cold call, appointment, and follow up with partners on progress and status of partnership discussion
- Co-work with internal stakeholder and partnership for a launching of promotion and business partnership
- Join with merchant activation management for an execution of corporate merchant business partnership
- Collect mandatory information for corporate merchant onboarding
- Relationship manager to ensure top level service provided to partner
- Working with merchants to identify and resolve issues in company’s acceptance
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of partner dealing with all matters throughout range of services and product
- Respond partners to solve inquires & complaint & service issues with related department
- Daily schedule to meet partners
- Reporting Weekly, Monthly
- Collect feedback from partner and team to consolidate for management
- Ensure policy and guideline compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, marketing, sales, or any relevant field.
- At least 2 years as on relationship management
- Experienced in sales or customer service
- Good communication skills & Customer-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing skills
- Problem-solving attitude & Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Good in English knowledge for both writing and speaking
- General level in using Computer, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.