- To procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- To perform and coordinate the audit assignments of branches and head office.
- To perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
- To ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- To build timely bring to the internal audit manager’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- To draft audit/investigation report are timely submitted to Internal audit manager with quality and update audit plan.
- To ensure that all issues are agreed prior to submitting report to audit manager.
- To assist quality of report, workpapers before submitting draft report to supervisor or internal audit manager.
- To build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, stakeholders and WBC.
- To Contribute in innovation/process improvement-automation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- Some experience in the field of Information Technology including networking or programming is a plus.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Cambodia laws and taxation is an advantage.
- The position requires ability and willingness to work under pressure and require high commitment.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.