- To ensure pre-audit procedure and documents are timely performed, completed with quality.
- To execute and monitor risk-based IT audit engagements for WBC branches and head offices according WBC audit frequency policy and general accepted internal audit standard.
- To ensure all workpapers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Timely bring to the manager’s attention any suspected areas and/or serious misconduct and conflict of interest issue of all level of staff within WBC and any misuse of WBC’s assets.
- To draft audit/investigation report are timely submitted to manager with quality and update audit plan.
- To ensures the adequacy and completeness of the audit samples, completeness of work papers, validity of audit findings and recommendations prior to submitting draft audit report to manager.
- To assist manager in developing and updating IT work program and workpapers to address new risk, products, processes, regulations or systems.
- To review WBC IT governance, policy, system and process and identify the institution’s risk areas and advice on control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- To build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers, stakeholders and WBC.
- To perform or assist audit and investigation of branch and head office , as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in computer science, information systems and/or accounting/finance or related field.
- At least one year of experience in a technology audit role.
- Experienced with evaluating and testing controls around the full technology stack from application, operating system, database, and networking layers.
- Strong understanding of system security, IT governance, controls, vulnerabilities, and assessment tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.