- Frequently reporting on the market trend, competition landscape, business plan of action tracking.
- Assist supervisor to formulate the Business plan formulate and strategic planning by collecting insightful information from the industry and market.
- Provide insightful comments during the new/enhanced product proposal or new business process re-engineering.
- Keep monitor the business plan of actions if are on track and reporting to the management.
- On-going knowledge and development to cope with the assignments given to the position.
- On-going self-development (related to attitude) to cope with the assignments given to the position, by observing from the role model of management, supervisor, and via interaction with peers and others.
- Coordinate business planning process.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager/management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least few year experience within banking/financial sector.
- Good computer skills, including Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet and E-mail.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and Korean (is a plus).
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.