Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Core Network of IT Infrastructure department, i.e: Core Router and Core Switch make sure they are well managed, properly connected to all servers & hardware for a smooth and secure running of the whole infrastructure network.
- Support service desk team acting as level 2 network escalation support.
- Implement and maintain local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) infrastructure to fit the current business environment.
- Maintain stability, uptime of IT Network and HA of all branches connected to head office data center and DR site.
- Manage network integration with 3rd parties partnering with WBC.
- Implementing IT security framework with all network appliance make sure it comply with internal security framework and standard practice.
- Plan & forecast for further IT Network growth aligning with WBC’s business plan and growth.
- Core network availability of at least 99.9% uptime (branches, head office and DR center).
- Both physical and logical security must be applied.
- Join seminar and bring new technology to improve network infrastructure to get more secure.
- High availability network architecture is in place to eliminate the single point of failure.
- Building network monitoring tools to monitor and manage network infrastructure.
- Clearly understand and working with vendor to get deeply understand of network.
- New network architecture at follow the infrastructure diagram.
- Logical and physical network security implementation at is met the business requirement.
- Propose or recommend to purchase Network hardware to support business requirement.
- Perform DR activation drill at least once times per year.
- Resolve remote access VPN to T24 system.
- New project that assign by line manager.
- Ensure on time implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal for WBC staff on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Be more proactive and working smart within IT team and among the staff.
- Self-motivate and tech research to improvement themselves as well as organization.
- Enchantment of hard and soft skill align with IT technology’s roadmap.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team, the cross function, end user and supplier.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher.
- At least 3 years’ experiences in managing IT support services.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing Network Infrastructure.
- CCNA, CCNA Security certified is preferable.
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewall Security appliance such as Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/FTD, NAC, Checkpoint and Load balancing firewall.
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA) and data center inter-connect for layer 2 and layer 3.
- Knowledge of relevant infrastructure tools and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing IT policies and procedures.
- Experience in team management or supervisor of IT support and network role.
- Experience in Network Topology and Configuration and TCP/IP Configuration.
- Advance knowledge to setup and maintain Firewall and Virtual Private Network.
- Good knowledge to setup and maintain IT Network security.
- Information and network security.
- Implementing solutions, Creative, Cooperative, Meeting deadlines, Self-motivated.
- Requires to work until night time or weekend if system or network is failed or any project.
- Prior experience with a 24/7 technical operational environment is highly desired.
- Strong good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skill.
- Skill on building good relationship with vendor.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh