Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver sale strategy on Trade Finance products and service, in conjunction with the Head, International Trade to identify and satisfy customer needs and to achieve revenue and trade portfolio.
- Proactively manage trade relationship and portfolio of the existing customers and onboard new trading customers.
- Work closely with Corporate Banking Relationship team to provide support and technical solution under Trade Finance and International remittance.
- Liaison with client and manage inquiries from client with effectively and provide solution and/or recommendation on Trade Finance basis.
- Identify product gaps or new product opportunities to influence the development key new product/service initiative and more cost effective delivery channel.
- Provide the training on product/service under International trade department to relevant stake holders and Branch network.
- Provide technical support to Branch in order to achieve sale and fee revenue target.
- Participate in ad-hoc project, system enhancement, and implementation.
- Ensure customer treatment and other regulatory requirement are met and are compliant regulatory policy in order to protect and enhance bank reputation.
- Ensure KYC and CDD are annually conducted to comply with internal policy and guideline.
- Develop all related forms for internal use within the department.
- Lead business sale team and coaching the subordinate.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, and Accountant, or related fields.
- Proven record of technical understanding of Trade Finance and other Loan products.
- Deep knowledge of risk profile and regulatory treatment in Trade finance.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a trade finance sale or Banking Relationship role.
- Excellence written and verbal in English.
- Broad knowledge of Trade Finance, Credit, and Risk associated.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and multi-functions.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.