- Install database software (DBMS) and provide proper configuration on it for use.
- Database performance tuning & optimization: monitor databases for performance issues analysis.
- Handle ongoing updates, patches on the DBMS software.
- Responsible for Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) requirement from related department.
- Database Backup and Recovery: create backup and recovery plans and procedures based on industry best practices, then make sure that the necessary steps are followed.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Self-security awareness and Identify potential weakness of the database software and WBF overall system and work to minimize the risks.
- Setting up access control management of database security. DBAs control who has access and what type of access they are allowed.
- Manage the growth of database size & forecast the future growth for storage capacity preparation.
- Implement tools and technologies to optimize the performance and process automation of DBMS failover between DC & DR both planned & unplanned activities.
- Ensure audit trails properly recorded and be able to analyses or investigate on any issue.
- Bachelor degree in IT, MIS, System Engineering majoring in database programming.
- At least 3 years of experience as DBA or similar role.
- Prefer MCSA in Database Administration and/or Certification in Oracle DBA.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server & Oracle.
- Experience with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.