Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop roadmap for improving mobile banking service.
- To initiate UX/UI concept to improve current customer experience and make customer memorable with WBC’s mobile banking services.
- To collect and write business requirements, develop test case, and join system testing on new projects, enhancements or changes on the system.
- To facilitate cross-department meeting and actions to address operational and customer service issues, including dispute cases and complaints, and challenges raised by the field staff and customers.
- Regularly study and analyze the local and international trends on payments and mobile banking services to come up with the new practical and business-driven initiatives.
- To ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- To regularly update line management about the progress and challenges encountered during the implementation of the projects.
- To do report on performance trend of products/ services of WBC to line management and other key relevant management.
- To build regularly and report the performance results of channel services versus target by branch.
- To improve the self-capacity mainly on channel service, digital product and UX/UI skills for the future development.
- To work with training unit to design or revise training curriculum and training materials regarding to channel service and act as one of the key trainers.
- To attend the meeting with departments, units, and others to share and discuss on operation issues and others.
- To provide support to subordinators by facilitating and encouraging them to unlock the issues and challenges.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by line manager.
- Degree in Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital banking especially working in digital product (Mobile app, Internet Banking, Card, ATM).
- Good understanding on digital banking products, Mobile app/Internet Banking/ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment.
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office, Ms. Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team.
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.