Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare a personal action plan covering all responsibilities of this position.
- To formulate arrear and write off loan recovery plans for his regional/zone and formulate effective and efficient channels of loan recovery, accessible from the branch offices.
- To assist a contingency plan to prevent and cope with credit risk and other related operational risks to ensure good quality loan portfolios.
- To coordinate the effective recovery of arrear>30days and write off loans.
- To implement an effective and efficient with some procedure/process that properly addresses in the credit manual.
- To manage loan arrear and written-off by undertaking daily to monthly analysis and reporting issues/exceptions/severity to Head of Loan Recovery and Chief Credit Officer.
- To work with RM and BM to define reason behind the non-repayment and to extent prevention strategies.
- To deal with legal proceedings (prepare Complaint file and role as plaintiff to the court)
- To support with arrear and write-off clients, local authority, and polices in any cases.
- To conduct regularly scheduled field visits as well as surprise visits to ensure the credit manual, policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed by field staff.
- To ensure staff understands the contingency plan and knows how/when to put it in place.
- To analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- To manage RO and BO arrears solving team to be more functioned and active in resolving their arrear/write-off loans.
- To conduct regularly scheduled meeting as well as ensure the performance of Loan Recovery Officer are followed by KPI.
- To support training on loan default/write-off loan management and collection to ensure that operation staff well understanding and fully implemented.
- To visit trained CSOs/BMs to make sure that they have effectively used the acquired skills to improve their loan quality, compliancy, and PAR Resolving.
- To work closely with department heads, unit managers, operations managers and concerned committees to ensure effective communication on the credit manual, processes and procedures.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with staff and managers to ensure open and fluid communication.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Banking or other related equivalent.
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills, and strong team spirit.
- Must have commitment to assigned tasks and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to operate smartphone and/or tablet/iPad.
- Minimum 3 years experience in microfinance operations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills.
- Must understand and agree on WBC Mission, purpose, values, and objectives
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.