Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare a self-development plan for own capacity building and career development, and submit it to direct supervisor for review and comment.
- Prepare monthly activity plan including, but not limited to field visits, training delivery to branch credit operators, performance objectives and market survey.
- Handle daily MSME/ big loans credit analysis process to ensure good loan quality and compliancy and timely delivery. This includes making informed credit decision within assigned approval discretion, preparing, reviewing, submitting and providing recommendations on loan proposals exceeding own approval discretion. Conduct loan assessment at field when necessary or required.
- Collect and provide reliable information in relation to associated risks which may impact credit quality eg. Commodity price, industry risk, portfolio concentration risk, etc.
- Analyze and understand root causes of NPL in respective operational locations and provide reports with recommendation to management.
- Actively contribute to improvement of credit-related policies, procedures and process.
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to at branch level.
- Collect, update and analyze required information relating to key competitors, and clients’ feedback using Competition Matric forms on a regular basis.
- Professionally build personalized and sticky relationship and network with involved stakeholders such as local authorities, merchants, suppliers, existing clients, prospective clients and other referrers to increase MSME/big loans sale.
- Follow the full checklist of the MSME and big loans.
- Implement proper business protocol and ensure the highest client satisfaction.
- Work with the CRM and involved team to resolve delinquent loans and enhance the credit discipline of clients.
- Keep exploring/researching industry information such as commodity profiles, sector risks, competitor practices to build own general knowledge and analytical skills necessary for credit analysis.
- Assist the supervisor in certain/specific monitoring/following up areas as assigned.
- Protect on fraud case happened during the working period to be effected to company’s income.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- BA or MBA Certificate.
- Minimum 3 year experience in credit assessment, loan acquisition, structuring, monitoring and/or other related functions with financial institution including bank and/or MFI.
- Sound understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector and lending practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working proficiency of English and basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
- Must understand and conform to Woori Bank’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives.
- Hold minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking, Management, Accounting or other relevant equivalences.
- Must have good analytical skills both quantitatively and qualitatively.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.