Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying the marketing processes for new products rollout
- Implement new digital banking functionalities on top of the existing functionalities and any other third-party integration project
- Managing new product launching and conduct training sessions about the new products to relevant staff/departments
- Re-engineering or Restructuring the existing products if necessary
- Monitoring the current market trend and planning new products to be in align with the institution’s strategies and propose tor management for approval new products
- Working closely with related departments and managing product risk, sales, training, reporting, marketing, operations etc. to ensure
- Work with IT to testing new enchantment and deploy to production
- Develop on product manual, procedure and process relate to digital product to have proper processes and maintain high level of security
- Implement new digital-related projects as per assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor degree in Banking or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital banking especially digital product development, policies and procedure establishment
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.