Duties & Responsibilities
- Take over a business analysis assignment
- Participate in planning and developing IT business-wise strategies.
- Engage and partner with key business and IT stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and requirements and introduce new processes and technology to enhance the Business Analysis service offering.
- Understand and collect business requirements effectively;
- Develop functional specification and requirement document;
- Identify features, use cases and flowchart to ensure accuracy of the projects;
- Research new technology and tools to leverage business analysis skill;
- Monitor project development progress to make sure that it’s within keep-on-track;
- Establish standards, processes or guideline for Business Analysis, including methodologies, metrics, requirements and tools and ensure that it is proper approved, well communicated and understood by related stakeholders.
- Ensure Analysts are adequately certified and/or trained.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or in related fields;
- At least 2 years experiences in managing business process improvement
- At least 2 years experiences in IT business requirement gathering & documentation
- Knowledge & experience in ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle and or other best practices
- Knowledge & experience in IT Project Management
- Knowledge of using Adobe XD, or Balsamiq, or Moqups wireframe design tools;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.