Duties & Responsibilities
- Work/develop on Enterprise Service Bus framework to provide APIs or functionalities for related internal teams.
- Review project proposal or business requirement document and estimate the timeline and provide recommendation.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the issues using various tools and techniques.
- Analyze the security vulnerability of the services.
- Configure/integrate API gateway to support business requirement and system goals.
- Work closely with business team and related teams to achieve the goal of the project.
- Work and troubleshoot the problems that are reported by dispute team and MIS team.
- Work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation.
- Monitor/review API management policy and access list.
- Monitor the services daily using various platforms and frameworks.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- 1+ years of experience in software engineer or enterprise service bus.
- Understand REST and SOAP api.
- Basic understand of XML, JSON and XLST.
- Well understand on API management.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms (Fiorano, WSO2 and etc.).
- Experience with SQL database system such as MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.