Duties & Responsibilities
- Look for potential customers for corporate loans.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and prepare credit applications for new loan facilities for corporate loan customers.
- Analyze financial structure and risk management of the business performance for approval the loan of the company large size corporate.
- Oversee customer acceptance and on-boarding procedures by conducting due diligence and documents review.
- Cross selling products and services that are tailored to the corporate needs (OD, RL, FL / Bullet Payment Loan (BPL), TL, Cash Back Loan (CBL), etc)
- Explore opportunities and recommend strategies for cross selling of products and services.
- Cross selling Structured Trade and Commodity Finance-, Treasury- and Payment products.
- Plan, manage and control figures of the loan target and overall profitability of the corporate customers.
- Provide regular credit reviews for Corporate Banking customers.
- Develop and maintain regular loan reporting.
- Present and defend Corporate Banking credit applications in the CC.
- Assess companies’ risk profiles, and executing deals.
- Manage a corporate loan book within parameters provided by Risk Management.
- Relationship management (retaining existing customers and suggesting additional products / services to them) and business development (winning new customers).
- Responsible for originating and managing the relationships with corporates outside the bank.
- Timely renewal of the credit facilities to ensure the proper monitoring of the customer’s credit and account performance.
- Prospects new customers and assist them for corporate loans applications.
- Liaise with key operational functions to ensure customer services delivery to agreed benchmarks.
- Keep updating the loan documentation and loan files preparation.
- Other tasks assigning by Head or Management.
- Ongoing development of training to improve self-capacity.
- Socializing within team work and other departments.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Graduated a Bachelor Degree of Banking and Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Business Strategy, Economy … etc.
- At least 5 years’ experiences in banking industry.
- At least 3 years’ experiences in frontline role.
- Basic principle of business understanding.
- Handling corporate customers pipeline.
- Be able to travel across provinces.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.