Duties & Responsibilities
- Re-architect and update the existing system using new technologies.
- organize source code or project using distributed version control system.
- Work in cross-functional teams to analyze, design system plan on new business requirement.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Monitor the existing system to ensure that it run smoothly.
- Maintain the existing system such as license renewal, system update and archival.
- Prepare test environment for the project such as QA, SIT, UAT, Pre-production and production with relevant team.
- Manage and allocate team to fix issues happening in testing period.
- Prepare guideline, procedure and manual for organization.
- Organize daily scrum meetings as well as sprint planning and other scrum meetings.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize application efficiency and performance.
- Software and hardware project.
- Ad-hoc KPI as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- At least 4-year experience in System Development with.
- HTML or client side script.
- Net core, entity framework or Java, Spring Boot.
- Experience in API development or web-based application development.
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system.
- Understanding the containerized platform technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.