“Tab Banking Application” or “Tab Banking App” means the application designed to allow WBC’s staff to serve customers in faster and more convenient manner through tablet device application anywhere outside the WBC’s offices.
- RULES OF USAGE
In order to use Tab Banking App, first you are required to have user and password to log in. This user and password are provided by WBC to our staff only.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed in this Tab Banking App are owned by WBC. Unless with prior written consent has been obtained from WBC, any of the trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the Tab Banking App, no license or right is granted to any party accessing this Tab Banking App to use, download, reproduce copy or modify such trademarks, service marks or logos.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You are required to change the password on your first logging into Tab Banking App. The password must consist of capitalized letters, small letters, numbers and special characters for safeguarding the password that you use to access the application in compliance with WBC internal policy.
You agree not to disclose your username and password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
WBC reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to Tab Banking App at any time without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms of using Tab Banking App.
All provisions of the Terms of Tab Banking App shall survive termination and should be effective and binding on you from the date you sign up to use Tab Banking App and will continue in full force until Tab Banking App is terminated.
- PROHIBITED USE
5.1 You must not copy or reproduce all or any part of the Tab Banking App.
5.2 You must not modify or adapt all or any part of the Tab Banking App.
5.3 You must not remove or tamper with any copyright notice attached to or contained within the Tab Banking App. All ownership of the Tab Banking App remains with WBC.
5.4 You must not carry out reverse engineering of the Tab Banking App.
5.5 You must not use any Internet-based service to harm or impair anyone else’s use of the App, and must not use such service to try to gain unauthorized access to any Service, data or account by any means.
5.6 You must not use this Tab Banking App for any purposes that violate the laws of Cambodia.
5.7 You must use App in strictly confidential and in compliance with WBC policy.
- YOUR CONSENT TO ACCESS FUNCTIONS OF YOUR DEVICE
Use of Tab Banking App may require you to have following:
- Have access to internet
- Have a compatible device
- Allow access for our app to your device functions such as device’s camera, push notifications, the obtaining and/or sharing of your location, or the collection of data from you in connection with our app.
- THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1. WBC is not liable for any failure to provide the Tab Banking Services, in part or in full, due to abnormal and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all reasonable efforts to the contrary. This includes any network failures or, in the case of mobile networks, instances where you are not in an area of mobile coverage.
7.2. The Tab Banking App is provided with functionality “as is” with no representation, guarantee or agreement of any kind as to its functionality. We do not guarantee that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your mobile device. We are not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of this.
7.3. We shall not be held responsible if we do not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all reasonable efforts to the contrary;
7.4. You agreed to indemnify and compensate WBC for any damages, loss, expense or liability incurred by WBC as a result of any breach by you under the Terms of using this Tab Banking App.
We will ensure that your privacy is protected by:
- a) committing ourselves to a general duty of confidentiality towards you, except in the following circumstances:
- where disclosure is compelled by law;
- where there is a duty to the public to disclose; and
- where disclosure is made with your express or implied consent;
- b) treating all your personal information as private and confidential; and
- c) ceasing the use of your information for marketing purposes, or ceasing to contact you on an unsolicited basis, if you inform us that you object to these practices.
- WBC reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. We may provide notice of the changes to you in a reasonable manner by any means either in written or electronic communications (including e-mail, telephone, SMS, notification in the App, display on our website, display at our branches, posting on our Facebook page, or advertisement on media). You are advised to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any changes.
By continuing to access or use our Tab Banking App or service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you may stop using our