Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Design/Develop local database and mobile device application as required by Woori Bank Mainly focus on Mobile application which is able to communication to server via web API;
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new system development, customization and upgrading;
- Actively attend Business Verification Test as needed;
- Well organized document to all database and software development;
- Work closely with support team to solve problem related to systems;
- Well organize source code or project using distributed version control system;
- Well understand our credit system such loan, savings and report mapping;
- Monitor and maintain the existing system to ensure it run smoothly;
- Involve in software project planning as needed;
- Develop business case for critical system changes;
- Participate in the organization and planning of development resources and schedules.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field;
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in software development especially on mobile platform;
- Knowledge in programing language such as deeply understand on Objective C or Swift Deeply , Android, data interchange technology such as XML and JSON, communicating mobile device application to server via web service;
- Knowledge in database design, development and security such as SQLite, Realm;
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development and distributed object development and software development using MVC pattern;
- Basically understand in information security (OWASP);
- Basically understand in data encryption and hashing such as AES, RSA, and SHA.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 089 333 767
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.