Duties & Responsibilities
- To respond for Core Network of IT Infrastructure department, i.e: Core Router and Core Switch make sure they are well managed, properly connected to all servers & hardware for a smooth and secure running of the whole infrastructure network.
- To support service desk team acting as level 2 network escalation support.
- To implement and maintain local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) infrastructure to fit the current business environment.
- To maintain stability, uptime of IT Network and HA of all branches connected to head office data center and DR site.
- To manage network integration with 3rd parties partnering with Woori Bank.
- To implement IT security framework with all network appliance make sure it comply with internal security framework and standard practice.
- To plan & forecast for further IT Network growth aligning with WB Finance business plan and growth
- To provide support the DR Drill activity at least once a year by coordinating with DR Drill Committee and related stakeholder.
- To join seminar and bring new technology to improve network infrastructure to get more secure.
- High availability network architecture is in place to eliminate the single point of failure.
- To build network monitoring tools to monitor and manage network infrastructure.
- To minimize network downtime.
- To implement logical and physical network security.
- To propose or recommend to purchase Network hardware to support business requirement.
- To perform DR activation drill at least once times per year
- To resolve remote access VPN to T24 system
- To build self-capacity through on-going learning and development
- To ensure on time implementation of PDM performance development, coaching and annual appraisal for Woori Bank staff on a quarterly and annual basis.
- To Enhance hard and soft skill align with IT technology’s roadmap
- To builds strong relationships with internal team, the cross function, end user and supplier
- To perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher.
- CCNA, CCNA Security certified is preferable.
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewall Security appliance such as Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/FTD, NAC, Checkpoint and Load balancing firewall.
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA) and data center inter-connect for layer 2 and layer 3.
- Knowledge of relevant infrastructure tools and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing IT policies and procedures.
- Experience in team management or supervisor of IT support and network role.
- Should have 4 years’ experience in Network administration.
- Prior experience with a 24/7 technical operational environment is highly desired
- At least 3 years’ experiences in managing IT support services.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing Network Infrastructure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.