Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating and facilitating the performance review process eg, Performance Agreement, Mid-year review, and annual performance review of the branches.
- Provide training, advices, and guidelines, support people manager to effectively conducting Performance Management, and delivering effective feedbacks & coaching.
- Track the completion of Performance Review and Staff Ratings across the country wide.
- Analyze the staff ratings in graph & prepare a report, and lead on performance review calibrating engaged with Operations manager and regional managers throughout the process.
- Monitor the progress update of PIP.
- Analyze talent risk and gap in the institution.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of Succession Planning Program.
- Provide consultation on all phases of Succession Planning such as assessment, selection processes and so on.
- Coordinating with manager for development of Job description, and ensuring that it is updated.
- Review promotion requests recommend staff meet promotion criteria to manager.
- Staff probation review period is communicate to all manager & review on timely manner.
- Monitoring and assess the staff turnover rate by BO, take closer examinations of the root causes and work with concerned line management to response to the findings.
- Receive and review staff grievances, suggestions or complaints, lead the investigations and discussion with upper line management to solve problems.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Head of HR.
- University graduate, in any field related to business administration preferably in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years experience with HR Role.
- Must understand and agree with WBC’s Vision, mission, and core values.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to well manage the initiations with less supervision.
- Strong conflict resolutions skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Good Knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law and HR best practice
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated, independent.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.