Duties & Responsibilities
- End-user interfacing for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems.
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- Ongoing support and troubleshoot systems.
- Develop systems as required by WBC.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Support/participate user acceptance test (UAT) process for new system development, customization and upgrading.
- Attend business verification test as needed.
- Well organized document of system development.
- Well organize source code or project using distributed version control system.
- Work closely with support team to solve problem related to systems.
- Understand our credit system on loan, savings, reporting and nature of our business.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
- Backup and restore project as needed.
- Involve in software project planning.
- Research new technology for software and database development including mobile technology as well.
- Develop business case for critical system changes.
- Time management.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- At least 2 year experience in software development.
- Knowledge in web api , wcf, web form control, asp.net mvc.
- Familiar with .Net Framework 3.5 or higher.
- Well understand in data interchange technology such as XML and JSON.
- Knowledge in database design and development such as SQL Server/Oracle.
- Knowledge in SQL store procedure, function.
- Strong OOP concept, ORM, LINQ, MVC pattern.
- Knowledge in developing web service such as SOAP or RESTful API.
- Well understand on database encryption and hashing.
- Basic understanding on information security like OWASP.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.