Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain/develop new product on core banking system.
- Analyze & Troubleshoot issue in core banking system.
- Assist the direct manager to develop new ad-hoc request and task assigned.
- Analyze business requirement and prepare project plan.
- Work with other IT team to prepare environment.
- Keep monitor issue & resolve in help desk system.
- Keep troubleshooting & analyzing for issue on other features in core banking such as SWIFT, Domestic Money Transfer, Bakong, RFT and Fast.
- Monitor services related to domestic and international remittance.
- Develop skills and knowledge in role and responsibility.
- Research and take courses to improve soft skills.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- Understand object oriented programing concepts.
- Understand some banking products services such as remittance services, loan, savings and deposit.
- Understand arrangement architecture.
- Experience in using Temenos T24 core .banking system.
- Experience in designing and developing products or services related to remittance.
- Experience in developing routine to attach to the screen.
- Ability to recognize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and accurately is essential.
- Problems encountered may require the ability to work as part of a team to find resolution. Solutions may involve the arranging of tasks to be done or conducting negotiations until satisfaction is reached.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.