Duties & Responsibilities
- To maintain/develop for BI System for dashboard as company needs
- To manage the development effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- To oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze bank data from multiple applications
- To build, automate, and maintain complex dataset which compile performance data necessary for analysis of strategy effectiveness
- To manage All Users Matrix in BI System
- To manage BI System Services
- To manage dataset refreshment both full/incremental daily/monthly basis
- To analyze and troubleshoot the dataset/dashboard and database environment to support business and company needs
- To assist the direct manager to develop new ad-hoc request and tasks assigned
- To work with direct manager to develop plan to archive historical data and data retention.
- To work with team to prepare new test environment for development, QA & UAT team
- To work closely with team support for testing & troubleshooting
- To keep monitor issue & resolve in help desk system
- To work closely with close of business team to achieve operation process
- To keep monitoring daily performance of BI system
- To develop skill and knowledge in role and responsibility
- To work with IT Operations to analysis resource both Hardware (H/W) and Software (S/W) requirement to support the growth of the business operation
- To perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Experiences in developing various reports tools.
- Experiences of database languages like SQL, Oracle PL-SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Experience with business driven or self-service BI
- Proficient in one/two BI development tool such as Tableau, Power BI, or Google Data Studio
- Familiarity with Python, R, or similar programming language
- Familiarity with data analysis/visualization packages in R or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Core Bank Product, Saving and Loan processing
- Knowledge of Core Banking System (T24)
- Knowledge of Core Banking COB processing, Before/After COB
- Knowledge of EOD/EOM/EOY of Banking closing period
- Understanding of statistic and data modeling
- Experience in market research
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, banking and microﬁnance;
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Phone: 087 666 870
Head Office Address: Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.